Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Enjoy Paid Posting at PPP

Payperpost is a place where you get paid for blogging. You can earn money just for giving opinion and valuable feedback to advertisers.

But when I applied for my blog for the very first time they denied me, but they told me the reason also.

But few days back they changed their policies. I again applied for my blog verification. Just guess, I got through this time. I'm honored that they have given me $20 for my first post, soon more and more advertisers came up with their offers.

This is a place where you can learn about lots of products and offers from different companies.

I have joined their community which is awesome. I’m looking forward to make lots of friends here. Thing I like about PPP is that it’s very simple and user friendly.

Even a new blogger can use it without any hassle. PPP also gives video training library that allows users to quickly grasp navigation and account management functionality.

Hope those who are reading this post will also join the happening place on net.

I'm thankful to my friend who recommended me to PPP. I will use the money which I will get from PPP in buying a new apple iphone for me.

Code for blog ethics:

• Be Honest with Yourself and Your Readers
• Disclosure of Policies is required

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Log on to www.tallysolutions. com Download tally9 from the site. It will be an educational version only. Follow each and every step the tutorial gives you. Good Luck

__________
http://www.chamaree.com/wp/?p=308

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.